The above button links to the PayPal donation page for the LaserActive Preservation Project (LAP Project) Fund! Thank you for considering a donation!
PLEASE NOTE: FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, ANY DONATIONS OVER $100 (ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, AND WILL BE PROMPTLY REFUNDED TO PAYMENT PLACE OF ORIGIN.
When you donate to the LAP Project Fund, you can rest assured that your donation is being used solely for the purchase of LaserActive software, hardware, or media and solely with the intent of preservation – or your money back.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your donation, or wish to retract your donation, please read our refund policy, located below.
LASERACTIVE PRESERVATION PROJECT (LAP PROJECT) FUND REFUND POLICY
NOTE: BY DONATING TO THE LASERACTIVE PRESERVATION (LAP PROJECT) FUND, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS SPECIFIED IN THE LASERACTIVE PRESERVATION PROJECT (LAP PROJECT) FUND REFUND POLICY.
The LaserActive Preservation Project is, after negotiating a claim, willing to refund any donation to the LAP Project Fund under one (1) or more of the following conditions:
- You have, for any specified reason, donated to the fund erroneously and file your refund claim within ten (10) days of the donation transaction being completed.
- IF AND ONLY IF you included specific instructions with your donation (which can be done via PayPal), you feel that your donation was not used for its intended purpose.
To file a refund claim, please send an email titled “RE: REFUND CLAIM” to email@example.com. In this email, include:
- The amount of money you donated (if donated in foreign currency, please specify that currency).
- The reason for your claim.
- The date of your donation (can be found in the online statement of whichever payment service you use).
- The name of the PayPal account you used to conduct the transaction. DUE TO PAYPAL SURCHARGES AND FEES, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO SEND REFUNDED PAYMENTS TO PAYPAL ACCOUNTS.
- If you do not use the return email address regularly, an e-mail address (or any other desired contact information) which we can use to contact you concerning the claim.
WE WILL NOT RESPOND TO REFUND CLAIMS WHICH DO NOT CONTAIN THIS INFORMATION
We check our email on a regular basis – the date that the email is sent is the date which we consider your “date filed”. We will consider that date when judging the ten (10) day window for general refunds.
After receiving a refund claim, we will respond to your refund claim at your specified return email address. In this email, we may have a few questions as to why you filed a refund claim (purely for improving our service). We will then await a confirmation email from you, in reply to our message. Once we have received this email, if there are no remaining questions about your refund claim, we will promptly refund your donation to the PayPal account specified.